Welcome to Kingspoint!
The Kingspoint Club Easter Egg Hunt will be this Sunday, March 25th from 4 to 5 pm. This is always a fun event and we hope everyone can make it!
With established homes and beautiful forest and waterfront views, Kingspoint provides families of all ages with the perfect place to live and play. We proudly offer easy access to all Williamsburg has to offer while maintaining a peaceful, secluded setting.
- Creek-side location with many waterfront properties
- Beautifully maintained clubhouse (new in 2009) w/deck available for private rentals
- Private boat launch and dock
- Large swimming pool with deep end and diving board, as well as separate enclosed baby pool
- Kingspoint Dolphins, our VPSU swim team for children ages 4 to 18 which offers two convenient AM & PM practice times
- Quiet streets, private lots, and a variety of home styles
Kingspoint is located in James City County. It currently lies in the Matthew Whaley Elementary School, Berkeley Middle School, and Jamestown High School districts.
Non-residents may join the Kingspoint Pool for an annual fee: Kingspoint Pool Flyer 2016