Kingspoint: a charming, established neighborhood in Williamsburg, Virginia
Nestled between Halfway Creek, the Colonial Parkway, Highway 199, and College Creek and located just minutes from the historic downtown as well as Busch Gardens, Kingspoint provides families of all ages with the perfect place to live and play. Kingspoint is home to young families, retired individuals, and persons from diverse backgrounds. It offers easy access to all this area has to offer while maintaining a peaceful, secluded setting.
- Creek-side location with many waterfront properties
- Private boat launch and dock
- Large swimming pool with deep end and diving board, as well as separate enclosed baby pool
- Beautifully maintained clubhouse (new in 2009) w/deck available for private rentals
- Kingspoint Dolphins, our VPSU swim team for children ages 4 to 18 which offers two convenient AM & PM practice times
- Quiet streets, private lots, and a variety of home styles
Informal Kingspoint organizations include a voluntary neighborhood association, garden club, women’s club, bridge club, monthly community newsletter, and community directory. There is no homeowners association and there are no mandatory fees. There are recorded covenants governed by an architectural review committee.
Kingspoint is located in James City County. It currently lies in the Matthew Whaley Elementary School, Berkeley Middle School, and Jamestown High School districts.
The new pool flyer is now available to sign up for pool membership: KP_Pool_Membership_2015
For a copy of the Kingspoint Realtor Brochure, please select: Kingspoint Brochure
To view the rules, select: Kingspoint Rules (Revision 27 Jul 2012)