Stay tuned for info about the 2018 pool season!
The pool opens on Saturday, May 26, 2018.
FREE Open House Saturday May 26 and Sunday, May 27, 2018
Pre-season (May 26th, 2018 – June 14, 2018)
· Monday-Friday, 4:00-8:00 p.m.
· Saturdays & Holidays, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
· Sundays 12 noon – 8:00 p.m.
Summer Season (June 15 – September 3, 2018)
· Monday-Saturday (& Holidays) 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
· Sundays, 12 noon – 8:00 p.m.
FREE Water Aerobics
Mondays & Thursdays – 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
All Kingspoint Club members and non-resident pool users are welcome!
*No classes the week of July 4th. No classes on July 11 and August 22nd.
2018 Non-Resident Pool Membership Fees
$360 – Family
$300 – Couple
$285 – Single
Recruitment Incentive Program! Join the pool and recruit your friends to join! $50 rebate per referral (maximum rebate = $300). Referrals must be NEW first-time pool members and must give your name when joining.
Guests must be accompanied by a member. There is a $2 fee per person for local guests (WJCC and Upper York County residents). There is no charge for out-of-town guests or grandchildren. Kingspoint residents must be Club members to be at the pool. If you live in Kingspoint and you have not paid for pool membership, then you cannot be a guest of a member.
Kingspoint provides a lovely spot for summer swimming and recreation, as well as year-round fun. Features include:
- 25-meter pool with a diving well
- shaded baby pool
- adjacent playground
- water access for launching small craft (paddle boards, kayaks, etc.)
- quiet and peacefully setting
- at least two certified lifeguards on deck during all open hours
- parking available on the street next to the pool with a larger lot next to the Clubhouse