KINGSPOINT CLUB RULES
(Approved as of July 27, 2012)
The following rules and points of information are for the protection and benefit of all members and their guests. Persistent or willful disregard of these rules can be cause for revocation of privileges. Please read these rules and be sure your children understand them as well. Questions regarding issues and maintenance concerns should be addressed to a member of the Kingspoint Club Board of Directors.
1. Kingspoint Club members who are current on their annual dues may use club facilities, including the pool.
2. All members, including children, shall use the facilities at their own risk. All children under eight (8) years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Kingspoint Club, Inc. will not be responsible for any accident, injury, theft, loss, or damage to personal property on club premises.
4. The cost of any property damage will be charged to the responsible active member. All members will be held responsible for the conduct of their respective guests.
5. Parking is for the exclusive use of members and their guests during the operational hours of the facilities. No overnight parking allowed. No parking on residents’ side of Northpoint Drive.
6. There is no smoking on club property.
7. Weapons are not permitted on club property.
8. All trash/cans/plastic must be placed in proper containers.
9. Bicycles must be parked in the racks provided; if not possible, please park them nearby.
10. Skateboards, bikes, and scooters are not allowed past the playground. They may be used on the recreational courts.
11. Hours of the club facilities are 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. from Memorial Day weekend through the end of Labor Day weekend. Otherwise they are from dawn to dusk.
12. While on club property, polite, respectful and safe behavior is expected at all times from members and their guests. Loud and offensive language will not be tolerated.
1. The lifeguards are in charge of safety in and around the pool area and have complete authority. No negotiations or exceptions are permitted. This applies to everyone in the pool area, including all adults. Lifeguards have the authority to eject anyone from the pool who is not obeying safety rules or not obeying lifeguard instructions.
2. No idle chatting with the lifeguards is permitted.
3. No running or horseplay of any kind is permitted on the pool deck. This includes attempting to pull or push anyone into the pool.
4. No glass or other breakable containers are allowed on the pool deck.
5. Diving is permitted only in the diving well.
6. One person at a time will be allowed on the diving board.
7. Only one bounce on the diving board will be allowed for each dive.
8. The diving board is closed during cross-pool games in the diving well. Similarly, no cross-pool games are allowed if the diving board is in use.
9. Non-swimming children or children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult swimmer at all times.
10. All infants in the pool must wear a swim diaper.
11. Children using the kiddie pool must be under eight (8) years old and be supervised by an adult at all times.
12. Lap swimmers have priority to use the lap lane.
13. The pool will be cleared for 30 minutes following each sighting of lightning or sound of thunder. The pool deck area will be cleared if lightning is sighted.
14. Adult swim can be called at the lifeguard’s discretion, but not more than once every two hours for 15 minutes.
15. All members and guests must be signed in. Kingspoint residents must have paid the pool user fee to enjoy the pool facility. Kingspoint residents who are not members of the Kingspoint Club and pool are not eligible to be guests at the pool.
16. All guests must be accompanied by a pool member. The guest fee is $2 per local guest per day, payable in cash only. There is no fee for out of town guests.
17. No pets are allowed in the pool area.
18. Nobody (including Kingspoint residents) is allowed in the pool area when the gate is locked or when the pool is not open.
1. The pool officially opens on Memorial Day weekend and closes at the end of Labor Day weekend.
2. When school ends in June, regular pool hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Sunday hours will be 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m., weather permitting.
3. Prior to the end of the school term, the pool will be open from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on weekdays. Saturday hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Sunday hours will be 12:00 noon to 8:00 p.m., weather permitting.
4. When swim team practices occur during regular pool hours, at least one lane and the diving well will be open to pool members.
1. The dock and boat ramp may be used by club members at their own risk.
2. Children, under eight (8), must be supervised at all times by an adult while on or near the dock and bank of the creek.
1. Children, under eight (8), must be supervised by an adult when on the playground.
2. No climbing on roof or swing bar of play structure is permitted.